Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cursing My Fair Lady

Some caricature and cartoony style doodles. I kinda like the male faces, especially since they only took about 1 to 5 minutes each, but oh my god the girl took over an hour, and I still don't like it. The body was a proportion experiment, but looks like a train wreck, and once again Audrey Hepburn's likeness creeps into the face despite my best efforts. Gotta channel another actress, cuz it's driving me crazy. Damn you "My Fair Lady", damn youuu!!

3 comments:

Will Rosado said...

Take a look at this blog. some of the content is NSFW but it's a blog about drawing pinups. It has some good break downs of what makes a pinup work. Hope it's ok to share the link.

http://babelab.blogspot.com/?zx=52cfc030748028d5

darthfurby said...

Thanks for the link! NSFW is fine by me. I need all the help I can get when it comes to figure drawing.

darthfurby said...

Wow just checked out the link. That is one AMAZING blog, I can't believe they're giving away those tips for free!